The Startup Forum is a platform where students present their business plans, present prototypes of projects and test their business ideas. The best of them receive cash grants and investor support to implement their business and social projects.
The forum is a preparatory stage before the National Championship - Startup National Cup Championship, and the World Championship - Startup World Cup Championship.
These events are held annually and are part of the International Business Academy (IBA) calendar of events.
The founders and organizers are:
International Business Academy (IBA) Educational Consortium and MiniBoss & BigBoss Business Schools International Network (United Kingdom).
Introductory address by IBA founder, Chairman of the Global Business Council, Chairman of the Startup Forum Jury
Introductory speech by the founder of IBA, International Education Network MiniBoss & BigBoss Business Schools.
WHO ARE THE PARTICIPANTS
It is allowed to participate in the Startup Forums those students who during the first semester of each academic year:
- studied the course at a business school;
- passed a series of master classes;
- created an innovative business idea independently or in a team;
- prepared a technical and financial justification for their project;
- described the business model;
- prepared PDF and VIDEO presentations;
- have applied to participate in one or more Startup Forums.
Our partners are companies, whose representatives are members of the Business Council at the national and global levels.